Monday, February 28, 2011

Kharmas Sentence.

It might be the unfortunate event
that i was born on a cusp.
My glass is half full
but it's hardly enough.
It's a cascade of raw passion
of the scorpio that's haunting
while sagittarius the archer weeps for some form of wanting.

I'm a dying breed baby
I am used to kharma's sentence.
You just don't understand
that silence is like living.
There is nothing i can say that i haven't said before,
because I know i will have to atone for so much worse.

Find some tranquillity in that, little cat,
I'm no exception to the undoing.
There is no deliverance for me, little cat
My soul is reluctantly moving.

I wish i could be a friend
to be the counterpart in your misery
To shift time back to were we both felt free
with nothing other than eachothers company.
But you have another
replaced me with a lover,
and despondency did leave you
for it has all of me.
Still I loved you more than anarchy
and we both know I ain't no fucking hippie.

Find some tranquillity in that, little cat,
I'm no exception to the undoing.
There is no deliverance for me, little cat
My soul is reluctantly moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment