Thursday, March 3, 2011

Holy fuck, just let me go

No man not this time. I don't think she realizes that this game will not work on me, try all she wants but It will never get her anywhere, where I'm concerned at least. I am already gone, I have left quite sometime ago, and she knows exactly why I did, there is no need for conversation. A fact is a fact. It's like the fact I have a social life is confusing her, but I have made it known on more than one occasion that I could have a social life anytime I pleased I just chose not to, because I enjoyed spending all my time with her. But now that that's over, All I had to do was pick up a phone, that is how easy it was for me. I am not a forced outcast, I am a chosen outcast, I can flip back and forth between life and isolation whenever I please........No means of bragging, that's just how it has always been for me.


She really fucked with my head, Like it was a wicked fun little game for her, and she is still trying to give me a players piece and the dice. I'm sitting this one out buttercup, I am not a toy, I am a human fucking being. If I am forced to play her game though, I will win hands down, I always win, even when I don't want to. It's god's present to me for being his own personal toilet. She shouldn't go down that road with me, it will truly only make things worse. I think it's time she lets me go and moves on before she fucks up everything else in her life.

No comments:

Post a Comment