Friday, March 4, 2011

Where to begin.

You know that feeling when you have SOOO much to get done but you don't know where to start putting your effort first? I'm leaving Saturday to go to new Orleans for mardi gras and I'm pretty ecstatic about it:) I NEED TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF DALLAS! Even if it is only for a week, then bright eyes concert on the 18 which will most likely be a bittersweet event. I know it's going to make me utterly depressed, to many associations with bright eyes from the young age of 16 to the present. Lots of people I love that I associate with Conor as well, BUT I can't just not go see him, I would regret it immensely. Then my moms wedding which I am not sure what to think about that at the moment. I'm going to keep my mouth shut about that one, I feel bad even thinking it. Than nocturnal which i might not go to, But then again I might, I probably will end up going though. Good way to pass time I guess.

NOW, something I haven't talked about out side of my meddlesome mind in quite a while. Food. I'm trying to do better with my eating habits, MOSTLY because I'm tired of people telling me that I'm a vampire for being pale and not eating. Do you honestly think i drink blood asshole? I have already decided I'm not going to be pale anymore, i hate it. I have changed my outlook about my appearance and i do want a little tan, not to big but a slight one. AND i want to die my hair red. After my moms wedding of course ughhh. Stephanie Myer ruined my life. I am going to bomb a book signing and do everyone a favor. I hope all the little twilight sluts attend, than I might even be known as the one who saved the world from years of whinny horny brace faced pussies. God that was rude. TRUE, but rude. Oh well, it's not my job to be nice. But then again it is. Fuck.....I need a new job.

My friend went to jail tonight and I'm really upset about it. I had a extremely deep conversation with him last night and It was just like old times except I am no longer a naive little 16 year old girl. He is seriously like a big brother to me and he helped me out last night more than he will ever know. He's the kind of person that sticks with you through your hard times as well as the good, SOOOO rare nowadays. I'm going with my other friend tomorrow to see whats going to happen to him. I really hope he's okay in there:(  But for now I'm going to take all the advice he gave me and try to apply it into my life. I trust him and his judgement, and he cares for mine, so to not follow his advice would be a slap in the face to him. Not going to happen.

I love being drunk so I'm excited that's what this week will be for me, a big drunk fest with drunken sailors:) yay! yesterday was deffinatly a huge drunken sailor night for me hahahaha, still a lady though!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment